The Numis Network Review: National Achievers Congress 2012 – T Harv Eker Notes
- Failing to plan is planning to fail
- The failure to innovate is where most business owners choke in tough times
- Becoming a master is not about doing 4,000 things, it’s about doing 12 things 4,000 times
- Make your marketing education based
- Market research is more motivational than product alone
- You must have P.H.D. (Pig Headed Discipline)
4 Realms In Which We Live:
- PhysicalThe spiritual, mental, and emotional realms are your inner world (roots) and the physical realm is a printout of what’s happening beneath the surface (fruits).
3 Things That Influence The Inner World:
- Verbal Conditioning
- Specific Incidents
You create your own life because what you focus expands.
The Three Hindrances Of Success:
- The result of massive success is wealth
- Think in terms of “both” rather than “either/or”
Thoughts = Feelings = Actions = Results. Action is the bridge between the inner world and the physical world.
Click the Millionaire Mind Intensive banner to obtain a FREE report and you’ll also receive a $795 surprise gift that has helped over 1.2 million people in 104 different countries to grow and retain more wealth regardless of economic slumps or downturns!
Hello, my name is Mike Pagach and I am the founder of the Numis Network Review. I live in sunny Ventura, CA where I enjoy calm breezes, music, and art.
Donald Trump Notes From The National Achievers Congress 2012
Robert Kiyosaki Notes From The National Achievers Congress 2012
The Numis Network Review: National Achievers Congress 2012 Change Your State Of Mind
National Achievers Congress 2012 Numis Network 1
The Numis Network Review: National Achievers Congress 2012 Siren Blooper
The Numis Network Review: Blame, Justify, and Complain
The Numis Network Review: Entrepreneurship
National Achievers Congress 2012